Request Office/Building Signage

What is this?

This is a request for design services for things like office or exterior signage. 

What information do you need to make this request?

You will need to provide the location where you'd like the signage, supplementary documents, photos or information and 1-2 paragraph description of what you're looking for. 

How is this used?

The request gets directed to the Office of Communications and Marketing design team who will evaluate the request. If the request is approved, we will contact the requester for a consult. 

Who can use this?

All Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College employees and students

Request Consult


Service ID: 1048
Tue 10/12/21 4:08 PM
Tue 11/2/21 12:21 PM