Search93 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request access change to shared network drives or network folders for yourself of another employee.

If your employee has left BSU or is unable to enter an out-of-office message on their email account, you can request to have one added via this service request.

Request for assistance with applications such as Fusion, Handshake, Hockey Tickets, Blackboard, Badgepass, Navigate, etc.

Request business cards, name badges, letterhead and envelopes.

Requesting assistance with issues or access needs you may have with applications ran from within the CAP server environment.

Update directory info for yourself or your department.

If there isn't a good spot to put your request for access, please use this request. This should be submitted by the supervisor.

Request design services for things like custom promotional items, invitations, posters, flyers, etc.

Use this service if you have questions regarding ISRS.

If you find a bug or have feedback on our new ITSM software/process

Lab Managers requesting Lab Usage Reports

If you are having problems logging into your BSU/NTC accounts this is where you can ask for help.

Request for Multi-Level Security access on your BSU-issued laptop.

After a name change has been processed in the system via HR or Records then IT is able to update your email address to reflect the new name.