Name Change - New email address request to reflect a name change.

What is this?

Email change to reflect a name change.

How is this used?

The name change process begins in Records for Students, and Human Resources for Employees.

Students can access the "Name Change Form" or the "Preferred Name Request Form" from the Forms & Policies page on the BSU Website under Records & Registration.

Employees can contact the Human Resources office by emailing: to start the name change or preferred name process. Once your name is updated in our systems, then IT can process the email change.

Where can I get it?

Please click "Request Service"

Who can use this?

Employees or Students looking to update their email address.

Request Service


Service ID: 7799
Wed 10/19/22 1:29 PM
Thu 10/20/22 8:50 AM